The Inn facilitates the work of international societies in various territories. The objectives of these societies include the advancement of the profession within the host country, the facilitation of links between the society and Middle Temple and the promotion of the rule of law. Areas of collaboration include knowledge sharing, formal and informal gatherings, advocacy training, CPD events and the encouragement of pro bono activities.
The following Middle Temple societies are currently established:
- Singapore Middle Temple Society (SMTS)
- Mauritius Middle Temple Association (MMTA)
- The Malaysian Middle Temple Alumni (TMMTA)
- Middle Temple Society in Hong Kong
- Gibraltar Middle Temple Society
For further information, or to be put in touch with any of our International Societies, please contact the Membership team via email@example.com.