Dine under our sensational double hammerbeam roof, dating back to 1573.
The menu changes daily with fresh food made onsite from the finest ingredients.*
Monday to Friday from 12:00 until 14:00 serving freshly made food.
A bar is available for purchases of soft drinks, Champagne, wine and beer.
*Menus are subject to change
T and C's
Guests can choose from the self-service buffet or plated menu for up to six persons, or alternatively you may have a fixed served two course lunch with coffee for £20 or a three course lunch with coffee at £23.50 per person for groups of six or more guests. These charges include VAT.
Bookings for up to six persons can be made online through our booking system, or for groups of seven or more please contact the Events department through firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note for groups of seven and above, we do require pre-payment (via credit or debit card). Our cancellation policy is 24 hours’ notice (not including weekends).
Please note that Middle Temple operates a dress code in Hall which is business or lounge suits, court dress or smart casual dress. Jeans may be worn if both clean and smart. We will not permit guests who are wearing: trainers, shorts, T-shirts, ripped or dirty clothing.
All diners are reminded that:
- Bags and overcoats can be left (at the member’s own risk) in the cloakrooms
- If taken into Hall, bags should be placed under the table out of the way of other members, guests and members of staff
- Mobile telephones should not be used in Hall
- Photography is not permitted in Hall during lunch
- To protect the floor, pushchairs are not allowed into the Hall