Application for an award to cover the cost of the Criminal Course at the South Eastern Circuit Advocacy Course at Keble College, Oxford
The Inns of Court each offer funding for up to 5 of their members towards the cost of attending the Course. The Middle Temple will provide funding for up to five places on the South Eastern Circuit Advanced International Advocacy Course at Keble College, Oxford.
The Inns of Court Advocacy Training Award application form is available to download from the right hand side of this page. If there are more applications than places, the selection may be made on the basis of the written applications.
The application form for the Keble course, and further information can be found on the South East Circuit website. 43.5 hours of CPD applied for (33 CPD hours, 9 Advocacy hours and 1.5 Ethics hours).
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have membership in good standing of either Lincoln’s Inn, Middle Temple, Inner Temple or Gray’s Inn;
- Be members of the South Eastern Circuit (application for membership may be made at the same time);
- Currently practise as Barristers and hold current practising certificates;
- Have practised for at least three full years (not including pupillage) and no more than seven and
- Have successfully completed the compulsory New Practitioners advocacy course with one of the four Inns or on Circuit.