Unless stated otherwise booking will usually close at 12:00 two working days before the event or when tickets sell out, whichever is earlier.
How to make a booking
- Members of the Inn can book tickets online. Please note that you must log in to the website to book (if you have not yet created a log-in please register first). Alternatively you can buy tickets from the Treasury Office in person or by telephoning 020 7427 4800 (option 1). Queries can be directed to email@example.com but tickets can not be booked via email.
- Middle Temple Students should note that if they need the Qualifying Session they must book their own ticket. Another member of the Inn cannot book for you.
- Guests can attend certain events (if the event page states that guests are permitted) with a member of the Inn. Adding guest tickets to an existing booking can only be done in the Treasury Office in person or by telephoning 020 7427 4800 (option 1).
- Middle Temple Benchers may prefer to contact the Bench & Events Membership Coordinator on 020 7427 4800 (option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org with any event queries or bookings.
- Members of Inner Temple, Gray’s Inn and Lincoln’s Inn may be permitted to book tickets for certain events (e.g. Treasurer’s Lectures). In these cases, tickets will be available from the Treasury Office in person or by telephoning 020 7427 4800 (option 1). Please note that student members of other Inns cannot claim attendance as a QS.
Repeat events (Qualifying Sessions only)
Some Qualifing Sessions are repeated on multiple dates. You are only permitted to attend one occurence of a QS. If you book an event having already attended a previous session your booking will be cancelled by the Education Department. Furthermore, if you book onto more than one of a repeat session, all but one of your bookings will be cancelled by the Education Department.
Middle Temple Students, Hall Members and Members of other Inns
To cancel a ticket please contact the Treasury Office in writing via email on email@example.com.
A refund will only be processed where a cancellation is requested before 12:00 two working days before the event (e.g. If the event is on Friday you must cancel before 12:00 on the preceding Wednesday, if an event is on Monday you must cancel before 12:00 on the preceding Thursday).
Out of London (OOL) Bar course students: if you do not attend an event that you have booked, this will still be counted as one of your complimentary sessions. However, if you cancel your ticket by 12:00 two clear working days before the event it will not be counted towards your free allowance.
Where we have a waiting list we will offer your ticket to someone else, so please do cancel your ticket even if you are outside of the refund window. In this case, if we are able to reallocate your ticket, we will issue a refund.
Middle Temple Masters of the Bench
To cancel please contact 020 7427 6385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations received after 17:00 on the day before the event will incur the full cost of the event.