Support Through Court Employment Law Breakfast webinar
Join Support Through Court for their Employment Law Breakfast on Wednesday 2nd March from 8:45 - 10:00am. Our fantastic panel of speakers will be discussing the future of employment litigation post-Covid, followed by an invigorating panel discussion chaired by Anthony Fincham with guest speakers;
- Sir Nick Green- Chair of the Law commission
- Judge Carol Taylor - Regional Employment Judge
- Mo Sethi QC - Barrister and Chair of the Employment Law Bar Association
- Richard Brown - Employment Partner at CMS
- Lizzie Iron – Support Through Court’s Head of Service
This is a virtual event to be held via Zoom.
Every ticket sold will enable an individual to better access justice with the support of one of their volunteers and make a real difference to the lives of people going through court alone.
Book via the Support Through Court website.