Criminal Paralegal Position
Lloyds PR Solicitors is pleased to advertise for a new paralegal position starting immediately.
We are a criminal defence firm which specialises in large complex cases. The practice is recognised by the Legal 500 for both crime and white collar crime.
The benefits of working at Lloyds PR Solicitors:
- Starting salary of £20,000
- Police station accreditation, with the opportunity for paid overtime
- Smart phone for work
- Regular training by leading QCs and counsel
- Exposure to high profile cases and responsibility early on
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- A strong interest in criminal law
- A good commercial awareness
- Great people skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proactive and have the initiative/common sense to find solutions to problems independently
- Ability to understand instructions and follow them accurately
- Legal research
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised and be able to prioritise
- Strong work ethic
The recruitment process will involve an interview and an assessment.
The position will be based at our Watford office. We are a friendly firm and an equal opportunities employer.
If this position interests you then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.