Members can book their lodgings over the phone via the Treasury Department. However, there is also a quick and easy method when booking online.
Please note: Lodgings are available to members of other Inns but they must book over the phone. Online booking is only for members, who must register on the website to create a login first. Non-members may only book up to six weeks in advance.
Once logged in, please follow these simple steps:
- Click “Book lodgings now” in My Account
- Select arrival date and departure date. Available dates will show in green and unavailable dates will show in red on the calendar below
- Choose the number of people who will be staying
- Click “Select All” to view availability for all suites
- Click the Search for Availability box
- You will then be taken to a page showing the suites that are available on your chosen dates. Select ‘1’ from the drop-down menu against your chosen suite
- Click Place Booking
- You will then be taken to your shopping cart where you will have the choice to either make further bookings or head to the checkout
- Enter your personal details
- You will be directed to the payment page which will be taken through WorldPay
- You will receive an email confirming your booking.