Gatehouse Chambers - Professional Legal Support Assistant
Gatehouse Chambers/Hardwicke Construction Team Professional Legal Support Assistant - Part time (3 days a week)
Salary range: £16,500 p/a
Location: Gray’s Inn, London
For immediate start
Our Construction Team is searching for a freelance Professional Legal Support Assistant. The main purpose of the role is to provide re- search and legal information support to our team of busy construction barristers.
We are a leading barristers’ chambers in Gray’s Inn, and the members of the construction team are experts in all aspects of domestic and
international construction dispute resolution, including arbitration.
We are recommended as a leading Construction chambers by Chambers UK and Legal 500.
We will be changing our name on 19th July 2021 to Gatehouse Chambers. You can find out why here.
The remit of the role
The successful applicant will be required to assist the construction team and marketing team to undertake a range of tasks, including:
- Legal research
- Drafting articles for legal and industry publications
- Researching and drafting content for seminars and presentations
- Drafting website updates and newsletter content for members of the construction team
- Monitoring legal, commercial and industry developments and prepare briefings and know-how material for the team
- Assisting the Marketing Team in pitches, tenders and social media content
The successful applicant will be dynamic, hard-working and talented with a passion for delivering a high-quality service, including:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong legal and academic qualification
- Interest in construction and commercial law as well as arbitration
For more information about us, please go to www.gatehouselaw.co.uk as from 19th July 2021.
To make an application, please email email@example.com sending a covering letter and CV setting out your skills and experience relating to the desired requirements of the role.
This position offers valuable experience of life in chambers and might attract someone who has completed the LPC or BTPC and is looking for a self-employed legally challenging experience.
Closing date: close of business Sunday 1st August 2021