Skip to main content

CANCELLED - MTYBA | Surviving Second Six

Add to Calendar

Coronavirus (COVID-19) 

In light of the current COVID-19 situation, the Inn has regrettably decided to cancel the MTYBA event on 26 March 2020. We would like to apologise sincerely to you for the inconvenience, and disappointment as we take on the necessary measures to combat the Covid-19 virus.

The Inn will also be cancelling or postponing all other internal events including Qualifying Sessions until 15 June 2020. 

Staff will be available to answer any queries that you may have by email or by telephone.