Tuesday 24 April
This event will explore the physical and mental aspects surrounding the desire to ‘have it all’. It will cover:
- How to do less but do it better
- Undertaking a review of your work/life balance and knowing what should be altered
- Getting to where you want to be in your career without compromising your mental health
- Exploring underlying perfectionist behaviour and self-esteem issues
- Managing guilt and establishing boundaries
- How to self-reflect and praise yourself
- Assertiveness and positive thinking
Speaker 1: Heather McGregor CBE
Professor Heather McGregor is a global business leader, academic, author and financial journalist working in the area of leadership, employment and diversity.
Speaker 2: Mandy Saligari
Expert therapist, Mandy Saligari, is the founder and clinical director of Charter, one of London’s leading outpatient clinics.
Moderator: Assistant Commissioner Patricia Gallan
Patricia Gallan QPM is a British police officer who is Assistant Commissioner Specialist Crime and Operations of the Metropolitan Police, London.
Tickets are free for members. Guests are welcome for the price of £15.
For more information and to book tickets please click here.