To apply for membership of Middle Temple, as a Specially Qualified Applicant, you will need:
- To register for an account on our website. Once you have registered, log in and the admission form will be available below.
- To fill out the application
- To provide copies of certain documents, details below
- To complete the Data Protection and Communication Preferences forms
- To complete the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Questionnaire (optional)
- To pay the admission fee of £115
Please note: If an application is still incomplete 6 months after it has been submitted (e.g. amendments were requested by the Inn and not provided) it will be cancelled
Documents required for your application:
Upload scans of the following documents as you complete the application form:
- The letter from the Bar Standards Board approving your application for Call and, where applicable, outlining details about Exemption/Reduction of Pupillage
- a certified copy of your Certificate of Good Standing, issued within the previous three months
- certified copies of degree certificates for any degrees that you hold
- a certified copy of a form of photographic ID, namely passport, identity card or driving license
We require certified copies of your ID and certificates. Click here for more information on obtaining certified copies.
We reserve the right to request sight of the original or certified copies of your documents in hard copy.