Members of the Inn and members of the public are permitted to lunch in Hall if appropriately dressed.
The dress code is:
- Business Suits
- Court dress
- Smart casual dress
- This does not include:
- Ripped or dirty clothing
- Jeans may be worn if both clean and smart
All diners are reminded that:
- Bags and overcoats can be left (at the member’s own risk) in the cloakrooms
- If taken into Hall, bags should be placed under the table out of the way of other members, guests and members of staff
- Mobile telephones should not be used in Hall
- Photography is not permitted in Hall during lunch
- Middle Temple has a No Smoking policy throughout theInn.
Middle Temple also have a children policy which must be adhered:
- Children under the age of 5 are only allowed to have lunch or dine in Hall in the evening with the prior written approval of the Under Treasurer or the Director of Development.
- Pushchairs are not allowed into the Hall