The Inn’s advocacy courses are taught by practitioners at all levels. We take pride in having a vibrant team of advocacy trainers from all areas of practice, who can provide training relating directly to their own experience. Since the demands on provision of training are increasing, we are constantly looking for new additions to the team and would welcome hearing from you.
Before they can start teaching classes, all new trainers have to undergo a Training the Trainers programme to familiarise themselves with the training method which is used by all the Inns and Circuits.
A Training the Trainers programme consists of two Saturday courses. In between these two parts, new trainers are expected to attend some training workshops on a pupils’ course.
We offer two Training the Trainers programmes a year. The dates of the next programme are:
- Saturday 11th November: Programme, part 1
- Monday 13th - Friday 24th November: Pupils' Course (new trainers to observe some of the workshops)
- Saturday 25th November: Programme, part 2
- Saturday 13th January: Programme, part 1
- Monday 8th January - Friday 19th January: Pupils' Course (new trainers to observe some of the workshops)
- Saturday 27th January: Programme, part 2
To find out more, please contact Indira Pillay at firstname.lastname@example.org.